The 7th annual Napa Valley Film Festival (NVFF) runs November 7-12, 2017 in Napa Valley's picturesque communities of Napa, Yountville, St. Helena and Calistoga:
- 6 days
- 12 screening venues throughout Napa Valley
- 125 new independent films, studio sneak previews and special screenings
- 250 filmmakers and industry guests
- 150 wineries
- 30 chefs
Panel discussions with actors, directors, writers and producers; plus culinary demonstrations & panels with noted local chefs
- Festival Gala and Celebrity Tribute
- VIP Private Winemaker Dinners
- VIP Receptions, Wrap Party and more!
NOTE: All purchases are non-refundable. If you cannot attend, please contact us to assign your pass(es) to a family member or friend.
For the full Napa Valley Film Festival VIP experience, check out our Patron Circle