Looking for something a little different for the poolside, porch or patio that will show off those mad bartending skills? Let us introduce you to Ginny's Gin Blueberry Tom Collins signature cocktail.
We've been friends with Virginia Sweeney, founder of Ginny's Gin for longer than we can remember. We had the luxury of living across from Ginny and helping her perfect her signature cocktails. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, right?
The Ginny's Gin Blueberry Tom Collins is the perfect poolside, beachside, dockside- you name the location that offers blazing sun, friends and the smell of cocoa butter and you've got the perfect background for this signature cocktail. Easy to make and perfect for sharing with friends on a hot summer afternoon.
- 2 ounces Ginny's Gin
- 3/4 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 11 Blueberries
- Garnish: Blueberries and fresh sprig of mint
- Place blueberries in highball glass and muddle.
- Fill highball glass half full of ice.
- Add Ginny's Gin
- Add lime juice
- Add Simple Syrup
- Shake and pour into highball glass.
- Garnish with Blueberries and mint.