By booking a reservation on behalf of your guests using your CellarPass Concierge account, our destination partner identifies you as a trusted referral source.
You’ll save time by booking online while being automatically recorded as the official referral agent on every reservation you book, while our destination partners get access to detailed reports that provide them all the information they need about you and your guests.
And now, booking a reservation not only helps strengthen your referral relationship with our destination partners, you’ll also receive reward points when you place the reservation through the CellarPass.com website.
Follow these easy steps to create a new CellarPass Concierge account:
1. Visit www.cellarpass.com and click the “My Account” link at the top of the page.
2. Click the checkbox to the left of where it says “I’m a hospitality professional…”
3. Click the “Create Account” button.
4. Fill out the Concierge Account registration page and be sure to submit the form.
Congratulations, you now have a CellarPass Concierge Account which will allow you to book on the behalf of others, view reservation history and much more.
Existing Accounts: Converting to a Concierge Account
Follow these easy steps to convert an existing account to a CellarPass Concierge account:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your First & Last Name, Company Name and Work Phone and we’ll convert your account.
2. Once your account has been converted, you’ll received a notification from CellarPass.
You’ll then receive points for every honored reservation booked through CellarPass.com.