Mendocino County, CA
Click "View Experiences" to the right to see real-time reservation availability. Once you know where you want to go, click "Buy Passport" to make your reservations and purchase your tickets. You will have 45 minutes to complete your transaction.
You'll need to make reservations by selecting the times for each winery you'd like to visit. Capacities are limited, so only available time slots will appear.
When you purchase your passport, you will select from the available properties and their corresponding times. When you complete the purchase, each of your selected times are immediately confirmed as a reservation.
We strongly recommend you make this purchase on a desktop computer using the latest version of Google Chrome (Microsoft no longer supports Explorer, and this can result in some delays)
1. Reservations are limited to 6 guests and all communication about your reservation needs to go through CellarPass. Do not communicate with the wineries or tasting rooms directly, as they cannot assist you. In order to be seated together, buy your Passport together. We will be unable to group reservations together after they have been booked.
2. All individuals on your reservations will be seated at the same time. Sometimes, you may be at nearby tables. Our properties will not combine tables from different confirmation numbers.
3. When you arrive for your reservation, please print and/or show your phone with the passport ticket. Your schedule for the day can be located via your confirmation email and we will provide you with your itinerary and wrist bands at your first passport stop. If you arrive late you must still go to the first scheduled stop.
4. By making your VIP tasting experience reservation, you agree to arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation window or risk forfeiting your table.
1. By purchasing a ticket to Anderson Valley Passport to Pinot, you agree to abide by all COVID safety protocols or risk revocation of your tickets.
2. Designated Driver (DD) ticket holders will receive no alcohol of any kind (no exceptions). DDs may enjoy food offerings, educational components and entertainment, as applicable. DDs are unable to upgrade their tickets after purchase.
3. We will be taking photographs over the course of the weekend. If your photograph is taken and you do not want us to use it for future promotion of the event, let the photographer know or email us.
4. By purchasing this ticket you agree to be added to avwines.com email list, where you'll receive additional event details and future event notifications. You can unsubscribe anytime from this list.
Release of Likeness: By purchasing a ticket, the attendee and his/her guests hereby irrevocably consents to and authorizes the use by Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association, its officers and employees, (“AVWA”) of the attendee’s image, voice and/or likeness as follows: The AVWA shall have the right to photograph, publish, re-publish, adapt, exhibit, perform, reproduce, edit, modify, make derivative works, distribute, display or otherwise use or reuse the attendee’s image, voice and/or likeness in connection with any product or service in all markets, media or technology now known or hereafter developed in AVWA's products or services, as long as there is no intent to use the image, voice and/or likeness in a disparaging manner. AVWA may exercise any of these rights itself or through any successors, transferees, licensees, distributors or other parties, commercial or nonprofit. The attendee acknowledges receipt of good and valuable consideration in exchange for this Release, which may simply be the opportunity to represent the Vintners in its promotional and advertising materials as described above.