Behind the Cellar Door 2021
Amador County, CA
A peek Behind the Cellar Door at 40 Amador County wineries. Your experience includes world-class wine, thoughtful food pairings and fun, engaging wine education programs plus a commemorate wine glass to take home!
Perfect for wine enthusiasts and newbies alike, Behind the Cellar Door is a weekend filled with world-class Amador wine, delectable food pairings, barrel samples, hard-to-find vintages and wine education, all in an intimate Amador Wine Country setting. For more than 25 years, Amador Vintners' member wineries have invited guests Behind the Cellar Door for one of the most entertaining and educational wine events anywhere.
At each stop, guests will enjoy the following included with
all General Admission tickets: a flight of 4-6 wines (including at least one
barrel sample), thoughtful food pairings, and an fun and wine education experience
delivered by knowledgeable, friendly staff. And, a
commemorative wine glass to take home!
NOTE: Designated Driver ticket holders
will receive no alcohol of any kind (no exceptions) nor a commemorative wine
glass. DDs may enjoy food offerings, educational components and entertainment, as applicable.
Click "View Experiences" to the right to see real-time reservation availability. Once you know your where you want to go, click "Buy Passport" to make your reservations and purchase your tickets. You will have 20 minutes to complete your transaction.
Please read below before purchasing tickets:
Our 2021 event will look a little different than previous years. By purchasing a ticket to Behind the Cellar Door you acknowledge and agree to abide by these important guidelines:
- Our first priority is the safety of our guests and staff. Strict COVID safety protocols will be adhered to at all Amador Vintners member wineries, including capacity restrictions to ensure adequate physical distancing. Visit https://behindthecellardooramador.com/sip-safely/ for a complete list of safety protocols and procedures.
- For BCD 2021, all experiences will be BY RESERVATION ONLY and guests will choose their weekend adventure when purchasing a ticket. All reservations will be made through the Cellar Pass system as part of the ticketing process. Guests will choose up to four (4) stops per day. Reservations will all take place at the same times each day at 40 of our member wineries.
- Group size will be limited to 6 (six) people. No exceptions.
- Reservations/parties may not be combined either before the event or at winery locations the day of the event.
- All tickets for your group must be purchased together in one transaction. For example, if you are a group of four (two couples), you will need to designate one person to purchase the tickets in one transaction.
- Each winery will have capacity restrictions; therefore, reservations will fill up quickly so you will want to book early, especially for larger groups (4-6 people).
- Guests will not be able to book overlapping reservations. Each reservation will be for a one hour experience and a 30 minute travel/transition period will exist between all reservations.
- Reservations and your selected times are only secured and confirmed upon ticket purchase.
- There will be no changes or additions to your itinerary after purchase. Be 100% sure you have selected your choices before completing your purchase.
- Each ticket is valid for up to four (4) stops per day. In order to maximize your experience and get to four (4) stops, we suggest planning your days following one of two possible time tracks:
- 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM and 3:00 PM - OR -
- 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM
- There will be no day-of ticket sales. All tickets sales end on Sunday March 21st or earlier when sold out.
Each of the winery's offerings can be found at https://behindthecellardooramador.com/winery-offerings/.
You will want to review the winery offerings and have a good idea of your first, second and third choices when you start the ticketing process. You may also click the "View Experiences" button to see real-time availability.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- By purchasing a ticket to Behind the Cellar Door you agree to abide by all Amador Vintners' #SipSafely protocols for COVID-19 safety and prevention and any additional COVID-19 protocols instituted by member wineries. Failure to follow all protocols will result in revocation of your ticket and expulsion from the event.
- All Behind the Cellar Door attendees must have a ticket to be on any winery property. You must be 21 years or older to purchase or possess any level of General Admission ticket. Guests 16 years or older accompanying attendees must have a Designated Driver ticket to attend.
- Guests who are or appear to be intoxicated will not be served additional alcohol, may be asked to leave the event and may have their tickets revoked.
- In the event of significant weather issues or government mandated closures to due a rise in COVID-19 infections, an alternative date for the event will be announced and all reservations moved to the alternative date.
By purchasing a ticket, the
attendee and his/her guests hereby irrevocably consents to and authorizes the use by Amador County
Vintners Association, its officers and employees, (“Vintners”) of the
attendee’s image, voice and/or likeness as follows: The Vintners shall have the
right to photograph, publish, re-publish, adapt, exhibit, perform, reproduce,
edit, modify, make derivative works, distribute, display or otherwise use or
reuse the attendee’s image, voice and/or likeness in connection with any
product or service in all markets, media or technology now known or hereafter
developed in Vintner’s products or services, as long as there is no intent to
use the image, voice and/or likeness in a disparaging manner. Vintners may
exercise any of these rights itself or through any successors, transferees,
licensees, distributors or other parties, commercial or nonprofit. The attendee
acknowledges receipt of good and valuable consideration in exchange for this
Release, which may simply be the opportunity to represent the Vintners in its
promotional and advertising materials as described above.