Helwig@Dusk presents The NoBS
Relax from the week's endeavors, let your hair down, and enjoy live music, great food, and award-winning wines.
Join us for a high energy evening featuring The NoBS and their danceable rock covering a range of bands and decades with their own special twist on Friday, June 4th!
Doors open at 5:00pm, dinner is available for purchase and served 5:30 - 7:30pm, and music plays from 6:30 - 9:00pm. Wine is available for purchase by the glass or bottle throughout the evening (non-alcoholic beverages will also be available). During this gorgeous time of year, the evening will be enjoyed in our beautiful outdoor Pavilion. LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!
Reservation Only Cover Charge: $10 per person
Dinner menu will include 10" Wood-Fired Pizza from our brand new Tuscan-Inspired Brick Wood-Fired Oven for $12 (meat and veggie options available), Gluten-Free version for $14, and Salad for $6.
Purchase your reservations online today!!
*If space available, At-the-Door Price: $15 per person
Wine Club Members Cover Charge: $5 per person for you and 2 guests. Your access code for the discount is available to you in the email invitation you received.
If you wish to be seated with another party, please name the party in the "Special Instructions" box when checking out as open seating will not be allowed due to COVID restrictions. Please note there are a limited number of tables for over 6 persons. They will be on a first reserved first served basis and must be noted at time of reservation.
Current COVID State Regulations:
- Tables over 6 persons will limited, based on first reserved first served, and must be noted at time of reservation
- Open seating no longer available
- Dancing will not be allowed on a common dance floor
- All current sanitizations practices will remain in effect
- Guests are required to wear masks until they are seated and when using the restroom or ordering food/wine
- You do not need to bring any chairs as we have accommodations for seating for the Helwig at Dusk series.
- We do not allow outside food, spirits, marijuana recreational or medicinal, or anyone under the age of 21.
- Cancellations will be given a refund up to 7 days prior to event; cancellations made within 7 days of event are non-refundable.