Join us for summer fun at our lovely Lakeside Pavilions! Wine, food, music, and a picturesque location await you!
Join us for summer fun at our Lakeside Pavilions! This is a series event that will take place once a month throughout the summer. Wine, food, music, and a picturesque location await you! A ticket includes a glass of wine of your choice, catered lunch, live music and a great time at our unique Lakeside space. Additional wine will be available by the glass and bottle. Reserve your spot soon as capacity will be limited. We can’t wait to celebrate this summer!
Sebastian St. James will be there playing live music. He is an Indie / Soul / Blues influenced singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer from Northern California. Inspiration and his continued pursuit to share messages of love and longing mixed with an edge that stems from part vintage - part modern approach to writing and production there's no telling.
- Lomi Lomi Salmon: Citrus-cured salmon, spring onion, tomato filet, cucumber slices, Hawaiian sea salt
- Papaya & Garden Greens: Avocado, citrus pickled red onion, Papaya seed dressing, nasturtium leaves & petals
- Wasabi Pea Potato Salad: Housemade pickle relish, mustard wasabi dressing, wasabi peas, farm egg
- Lemongrass ginger scented white rice
- Smokey Pasture Raised Kalua Pork & Cabbage: Savoy Cabbage, tea leaf, alaea salt
- Coconut Haupia Pudding: Caramelized Pineapple, coconut tuile