If granted permission to use CellarPass’ trademarks or branding, you must always follow this Copyright & Trademark Policy. If we provide you additional written requirements (size, typeface, colors, etc.) at the time of our permission, you must implement them before using our trademarks or branding. If we provide these requirements after we initially gave our permission, you must implement them within a commercially-reasonable timeframe.
You may use CellarPass’ trademarks, product names, service names and other names in text to refer to CellarPass’ products, services and related technology, but only if you follow these guidelines and your use is accurate, fair and not misleading. CellarPass’ trademarks exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of CellarPass’ trademarks. By granting permission to use our logo or trademark, no partnership or joint venture is implied.
How to use our trademarks and branding correctly
- Follow CellarPass’ Design Guide
- Use CellarPass’ trademark only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, and never in the plural or possessive form
- Never use CellarPass’ trademark as a generic term for the product category.
Prohibited uses of our trademarks and branding
- Do not remove, distort or alter any element of CellarPass’ trademarks or branding. That includes modifying an CellarPass trademark, for example, through hyphenation, combination or abbreviation.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of CellarPass trademarks.
- Do not use CellarPass’ trademarks more prominently than your own trademarks, name, trade name, product name, service name, or other name. You should distinguish these names visually from any CellarPass trademark or other name.
- Do not use CellarPass’ trademarks in any manner that expresses or implies CellarPass has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service, or company, unless specifically authorized by CellarPass.
- Do not display a CellarPass trademark or branding in a manner that in CellarPass’ sole opinion is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to CellarPass (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary).
- Do not display CellarPass trademarks or branding on a site or on material that violates any law or regulation.
- Do not use CellarPass trademarks in false or misleading advertising.
- Do not incorporate CellarPass trademarks or branding into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to CellarPass’ trademarks or branding.
- Do not copy or imitate CellarPass’ trade dress, including the look and feel of CellarPass web design properties or CellarPass brand elements, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with CellarPass.
- Do not use or register CellarPass trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or aliases.
- Do not register CellarPass trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- Do not use CellarPass trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Do not use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
If you have general questions about trademarks not addressed by this policy or our Design Guide, please contact our legal department at email@example.com.
If you’ve found a website that uses a CellarPass trademark inappropriately, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CellarPass’ trademarks include the following list. The absence of any CellarPass trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not waive CellarPass’ intellectual property rights.
- The CellarPass logo is ® Registered in the United States.
- CellarPass® Registered in the United States.
- CellarPass is TM in the U.S. and ® Registered in the United States.