Attracting Quality Guests, Building Bottom Line and Staying Socially Relevant
Join us along with other distinguished members of the Willamette Valley for an informative 90-minute session led by 4 wine, marketing & travel industry experts that will demonstrate
how you can attract and grow visitation from offline and online sources, boost your bottom line and your club
memberships and maintain social media
relevance with an engaged audience.
Networking Breakfast- 8AM - 9AM
Plan on arriving early for the 8AM continental breakfast reception where you can network with fellow peers and the presenters.
Boot Camp Overview- 9AM - 10:30AM
- Learn how to properly segment current customer data to increase your profits.
- Simple steps to create targeted campaigns & effectively use re-targeting to drive local traffic.
- Case studies of proven digital marketing tactics for wineries & tasting rooms.
- Learn how quality over quantity is more profitable.
- How to identify & convert 'melon squeezers' into customers.
- Identify and target the right guests that fit your brand's demographics.
- How to cost-effectively market your special events, tours & tastings to attract more guests.
- Building, maintaining & rewarding a referral network with local tour operators and CMPs.
- Getting the most out of your business' Yelp profile
- Learn how negative reviews are not always a bad thing.
- Get your questions answered during our panel Q&A session
This event sold out quickly last year, so be sure to register early to save your seat. Ticket prices go up May 30th!
Speakers & Key Industry Representatives
Sarah Elliman, CEO and Co-Founder of CellarPass has recently moved to Seattle to share her 17+ years of luxury retail marketing experience consulting for some of the top, most sought-after wine country properties in the U.S. [[view bio]]
Heather Elliott-Hudson is a Senior Marketing Consultant for Hearst Bay Area-Wine & Hospitality Division with more than 20 years of experience helping businesses large and small achieve their goals. She's been with Hearst Bay Area for more than 16 years and has worked with businesses in the wine and hospitality industry for the past five years. [[view bio]]
John Carroll is a Senior Manager of Business Outreach & Brand Evangelist at Yelp. He hosts informational sessions with local business owners across North America to educate them on best practices for navigating the world of online reviews. He also hosts a series of webinars on subjects relevant to business owners and regularly contributes content to Yelp's "Blog for Business Owners." [[view bio]]
Ron Scharman is CEO of Astra Digital Marketing Services, headquartered in Napa, California. This full service agency specializes in social media and content marketing, email marketing, and other digital solutions for wineries. [[view bio]]